v2.3 is here!
Beamdog’s happy to present v2.3 today, an update that contains fixes for Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition, and Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear.
Normally this is the part where we’d say “check out the full release notes here” but today we’ve got something a little different. We know our fans like to keep current with the fixes we provide, and that’s why we’ve compiled a RELEASE NOTES MASTER DOCUMENT!!
(I was intoning that last bit in a really dramatic voice.)
The v2.3 master document compiles all the release notes from v2.0, v2.1, v2.2, and v2.3. All the updated goodness is right at your fingertips in the downloadable pdf.
Enjoy the v2.3 master document, which includes highlights such as
- Tooltips now display a stylized scroll background that dynamically resizes with the amount of text displayed
- The Candlekeep tutors’ dialogue no longer displays placeholder text when a non-English language is selected (BG:EE)
- Turkish UI strings no longer appear in English (BG:EE)
- Story Mode protections now apply to the player’s Familiar as well as party members
- multiple dialogue fixes (eliminating repeated lines, removing incorrect lines, and closing dialogue loops)
- multiple gameplay fixes and interface fixes
- multiple quest and achievement fixes